Exemplary connections, procedures, & systems
New Construction: Concept to Completion
Engineering & Project Management
Put our thousands of hours of experience with construction-
engineering, fabrication and inspection of the busiest jackup rigs
in the world to work for your next project. No learning curves.
Our relationships with the most reliable steel manufacturers
worldwide ensure the quality of steel you need when you need it
– at the best price available.
Fabricating & Welding
Our fabrication processes and equipment produce components
that meet the industry’s demand. No compromise on specifications
and delivery schedules.
Our “leg kit” approach minimizes the work required in the
shipyard and increases the likelihood of a successful build program
in the yard.
Shipyard Support and Consulting
We provide Shipyard support and Inspection services to our customers:
• Vendor Audits, Inspection and Surveillance.
• Project Management and Fabrication Support
• Certified ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor
• Certified API Q1 QMS Lead Auditor
• International Welding Engineer - (IWE-IIW)
• Qualified Trainer in ISO and API QMS and Risk Management
• ASME “U” & “R” Vessels Fabrication and Inspection
Our experience with upgrading jackup structures to achieve a variety
of capabilities allows us to bring a unique perspective and valuable
counsel when you are charged with upgrading existing structures.
No Learning Curves.